Friday, December 11, 2009

Which shops can I buy mineral makeup in? UK only?

I have real problems with my eyes, they get sore and swollen and I've yet to discover whats causing it, but I want to buy some mineral makeup, where can I get it?Which shops can I buy mineral makeup in? UK only?
OMG my mom had that same exact problem!! She had used eyeshadow from Avon and that happened. I told her it probly had bismuth oxychloride in it, which makes a lot of ppl react.


She looked at the ingredients...and there it was!


She started using the mineral makeup I use, foundations, blush and shadows and have had NO problems at all.


I use totally bismuth and talc free mineral makeup from LA Minerals. I believe they ship all over the world, and they have samples for like $1 and ship them free to you so you can try it first.


http://www.laminerals.comWhich shops can I buy mineral makeup in? UK only?
I know Revlon's recently released a mineral based foundation.


I saw it in Boot's the other for 拢9.99.


Try it out.


Hope it helps.


=]





Here's what it looks like:


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>
Every high-end cosmetic store has a good mineral make-up collection but if you're planning to save, check L'oreal or Maybelline or Mac or Bodyshop--I'm sure they have one at a very reasonable price.





I'm a fan of L'oreal's mineral loose powder--it works wonders. :)
I know that you can get some on QVC.co.uk called Bare Escentuals (same as Bare Minerals).
Have you tried the body shop boots/super drug?
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses