Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup brand do you use for each makeup tool?

Like avon for eyes....rimmel for mascara...almay for eyeshadow..please i need help thanks :)What makeup brand do you use for each makeup tool?
Eyeshadow primer: Too Faced


Eyeshadow: MAC, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, NYX, Nars, Lorac and Lancome


Eyeliner: Urban Decay


Mascara: Covergirl


Foundation Primer: MAC


Foundation: MAC


Powder: MAC


Blush: MAC, Nars, NYX


Bronzer: Nars


Lipstick: NYX


Lipgloss: NYX, MAC, Bare MineralsWhat makeup brand do you use for each makeup tool?
Liquid Foundation - Almay (the kind that starts white and blends)


Powder - BareEssentials


Blush - BareEssentials


Eyeshadows - BareEssentials


Mascara - Maybelline


Eyeliner - Maybelline


Lip Gloss - For me I just go by what color works for me.





I like to use BareEssentials because it's made of minerals so it's safe for your skin and won't cause your skin to break out. Plus I play sports and it's totally ok to leave this on during play time because instead of sweating in chemicals like other make-up it's only minerals.


You should still use a great face wash like Clinque Exfolient and Clean and Clear Morning Burst or Shine Control.
Foundation- I don't, I use MAC Studio Fix


Eyeliner- Physician's Formula Liquid Eyeliner


Mascara- Rimmel Glam Eyes (I promise you wont ever go back!)


Eyeshadows- MAC everything!


Bronzer/Blush- MAC


Brushes- MAC
Liquid Foundation - Clinique


Powder - MAC


Blush - MAC


Eyeshadows - coastal scents and MAC


Mascara - loreal or maybelline


eyeliner - maybelline


gloss - MAC


Lipstick - MAC
I don't use only one brand for everything, other than only Clinique for mascara and Urban Decay for my base. Everything else I just buy because I want/like it.
I use MAC for everything except foundation and mascara. Those are the two products they don't do so well. I use Chanel foundation and Dior mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses