Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can i buy sets of makeup tools...for cheap..less than 20 bucks?

im gnna tell you that i dnt care to buy mac or anyother professional makeup tool i just think there a waste of money..im not a big makeup user so that why i dnt care if they r 50 cents for a eyeshaow brush..lol..so please let me know if u knw any good websites i can go to that have okay tools..for cheap..thanks!Where can i buy sets of makeup tools...for cheap..less than 20 bucks?
Online you can get a full set from ebay of course, or coastal scents: http://bit.ly/ipyLC I got a travel set of sonia kashuk eye shadow brushes from target for $10, it has everything I need for regular use, and I always pack it for a trip. http://bit.ly/iCvWFWhere can i buy sets of makeup tools...for cheap..less than 20 bucks?
You know what, I really don't care about professional brushes either. I just try to find something affordable and maybe will last in the long term.





I'm not a big make up user, so i don't want to invest in $20 just for one eye shadow brush. I started experimenting with make up a year ago and along the way, I purchased a set of brushes on ebay for about $13. It comes with the case and every simple brush you need. You should purchase 'ok' kinds of brushes and see what works for you...and after a while, purchase a more expensive one if you decide you like it because sometimes you may not use all the brushes in a pack.





But you know, $10-$13 is not bad at all to start out, even if you do not use make up a lot. My set came with about 10 brushes and they work fine...I have upgraded a few brushes though in my set. For instance, sometimes to get a nice line on your lids, you need to invest in a good eye liner brush. But if you know where to get them, you'll always get them cheap. Anyway, If you don't use make up much...you only need a blush brush, powder brush, and eye shadow brush.
Google ';Avon'; %26amp; type in ';Mark';, when you get there, put in ';make up brushes';. They are good products!





Also, Bare Minerals has a good make up brush but DO NOT buy their bismuth make up. If you want a brush of theirs, just go to ebay. I Did that before I found Mark's brushes..............
Take a look at Twenga,they have great makeup for a reasonable price!
sephora should have a kit...they also have them at walgreens for like 10-20 bucks...depends on the quality though. try sephora online first.
dollar tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses