Thursday, December 3, 2009

What single makeup product/tool would you say makes the biggest difference for you?

Black Eyeliner......What single makeup product/tool would you say makes the biggest difference for you?
mascara and black eyelinerWhat single makeup product/tool would you say makes the biggest difference for you?
lipstick
lipstick, eyeliner and blusher tie for a close second!
i only use some blush, and it makes me look nice
any color eyeliner my fave is aqua blue it makes me look like a mystical mermaid.....I think that's da biggest difference
A smile will bring more beauty to your face then all that other crap!
beer
Cherry/strawberry chapstick...it works.... super lush lips all the time, my ex BF's love my lips...maybe thats why they wont stop callin me after 3 months...and my future Bf will love them too
I love my XXL Volume and Length Mascara in Soft Black by Maybelline New York. My lashes are so much longer and fuller with it. I get compliments all the time about them. I know some people say that it is not a good product, but I personally love it.





Ellen Marie
the foundation that i use-it is Bare Minerals and so good for your skin
glossy lipstick and i dont need anything else. and people will be staring at me. its soo magicall those glossy lipstick.
black eyeliner definenttally!
mascara
Colour.. on the lips, gloss etc..
Honestly, my Arbonne Sheer Shine lip gloss. It's botanically based and nourishes my lips. I used to get cold sores every couple of months. But in the last year since I've been using it, I havent gotten any! I once left it at home when I took a trip from ATL to Houston and bought some brand I can't name, but it's very popular... within a couple of days, it had dried out the skin on my lips and felt heavy and waxy. Now I just stick with what I know is good for my lips.
Good brushes! I bought some from Mary Kay %26amp; they work wonders when I'm trying to apply eye make-up. Especially the liner brush (my new favorite!).
A good quality lip gloss.
Estee Lauder black mascara!
Brand would be Maybelline. Product would be lip gloss.
Bare Minerals Foundation -





I can moisterize and brush some on/ (And sleep in!)


and I'm good to go for unexpected visitors, etc....
tweezers - I rarely wear makeup....
bronser
Good quality brushes.
(black or white)eyeliner it the only thing i use
Black liquid eyeliner and a little lip gloss. Occasionally some cream blush.
Studio Fix by Mac. It's a foundation powder and is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses