Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup tool do i use to fill in gaps in my eyebrow a little?

i have small gaps in my eyebrows and i wanna know what makeup tools do i use to fill them in? please help me on this one thanks alotWhat makeup tool do i use to fill in gaps in my eyebrow a little?
eyebrow pencilWhat makeup tool do i use to fill in gaps in my eyebrow a little?
you can use an eyebrow pencil, or a slanted eye brow brush. Anastasia brow express kit is awesome ( sephora). I also like Benefit brow zings (sephora) they are kits so that they are perfect for your brow needs. Personally i use MAC's brun eyeshadow and my 206 brush. brush them in place, just fill it in, and use some brow mascara like MAC's Clear Brow set to lock them in place. here is a cheaper alternative to the 206 brush that works just as fine at Sephora yet again


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
You can use an eyebrow pencil. Or, alternatively, use a small brush to powder in the gaps for a softer look.





Make sure it's a good match for your natural eyebrow colour though!





Hope I helped!


XKX
You can either use an eyebrow pencil or they sell eyebrow powder that you can apply with an eyebrow brush or an applicator that comes with it... estee lauder or clinique have some good products for eyebrows.
In two words, an eyebrow pencil.





They are just like eyeliner pencil's but are made for the eyebrows. You can find them anywhere you can find makeup.





Match the color of your eyebrows to your hair. If you have red hair, use brown. Smudge them for best results.





Hope this helps!


Carolyn


http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone鈥?/a>





For more information on eyebrow shape:
You can use an eye liner pencil but be sure to blend it well or you will have what looks like pencil strokes in your brows.





Also you can try a brow powder, this is what I use for my sparse brow. The brow powder comes with an angled brush and allows your to gently brush in the powder on the sparse areas. Then you set it with clear mascara.
An eyebrow pencil
they have eyebrow utensils i'll give you a link
A pencil. Alot of brow pencils have caps with brushes on them too to style your brows. That should help you out.
Well you can go two ways, I have barely any eyebrows so I wet my eyebrows (lightly) then I put a tiny bit of vaseline or gel over them so they look polished and darker. The best tool is a small makeup brush with tight brissles that you can swipe in powder that matchers your shade of brows!
eyebrow pencil, clear mascara and a eyebrow brush if you want perfect brows





but usually i just wet down some brown eyeshadow and apply it thinnly where i want it
An eyebrown pencil will work - but in my own personal make-up drawer I have a palatte of light brown eyeshadows by NARS that work much better. A powder will give a more natural look, as it also settles into the surrounding hairs and blends better. If you'd like to go for a sharper look, you can apply the shadow with a wet brush.
eyebrow pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses