Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know where to buy Benefit Makeup in the UK cheaply?

Especially Play Stick - Jump rope - I don't want to pay 拢25! I've already looked on eBay and no-one has this item.Does anyone know where to buy Benefit Makeup in the UK cheaply?
ebay definately I know they sell it, I've bought some before and it was great :-)Does anyone know where to buy Benefit Makeup in the UK cheaply?
http://www.discountcosmeticsuk.com/show_鈥?/a>





Tada!
I know you can get it in most Debenhams stores and I don't think its too expensive there.
I'm living in ireland and it is so expensive here....I buy online from the benefit website http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ in San Francisco and I save a fortune! on my foundation *PlayStick* alone i save around 鈧?3. it's around $30 on the website (thats about 拢16).


I signed up to the website and receive an email every few weeks with special offers including free international shipping and i buy a few things at a time...it takes a week and a half to arrive and sometimes they even offer fast shipping..that arrives in 2 days!





I would recommend buying direct from them to anyone...I have never had any problems and have saved a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses