Friday, December 11, 2009

What brand mineral makeup can you get in UK drugstores?

is revlon mineral foundation good cos I really dont want to go for L'Oreal


thing is they hardly sell anything in like Boots they don't have bareminerals or anything do they?What brand mineral makeup can you get in UK drugstores?
There are Loreal Mineral which you can get from Boots or Superdrug. Also Revlon is also coming out with a mineral foundation which you can get at boots.





=)What brand mineral makeup can you get in UK drugstores?
I've only seen L'Oreal's Bare Naturale.


But a few weeks ago, I saw Revlon's new ColorStay mineral foundation in Boots.


It's actually on offer at the moment, 拢3 cheaper than norm.


I've attached the link onto here.


=]]





Sam


x





Edit: No, I've checked, but you don't get Bare Mineral or any other versions around here.
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses