Friday, December 11, 2009

How much does a MAC makeup consultation cost in the UK?

I was wondering if anyone knows how much a makeup consultation at MAC costs in the UK and how long does it normally last forHow much does a MAC makeup consultation cost in the UK?
拢20 and about an hour. You get to spend the 拢20 on products afterwards though.How much does a MAC makeup consultation cost in the UK?
MAC opened up a new counter in our local department store. The consultations are free but you have to purchase some products afterwards. I got an mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, concealer %26amp; powder and spent just under 拢110. I didn't tell my husband.
I paid 拢25 for my consultation at the Soho branch, it was for a hour and they are professional make up artists but don't be late as this will eat into your hour! xx
Really surprised they charge. A lot of the big companies do it free and without obligation (though a hard sell) to buy products afterwards. Benefit is good for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses