Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's YOUR essential makeup tool?

Us girls all have something we can't walk out the door with...


Mine is mascara :)


Just wondering what it is for other girls out there? Thanks ;)What's YOUR essential makeup tool?
eyeliner %26amp; lip gloss


I usually never leave the house without foundation and concealer, but if I don't have the time to put it on, I don't mind.





xxWhat's YOUR essential makeup tool?
BeneFit High Beam. I can go without the eyeliner and all that junk, but highlighter is my best friend. It makes my dark circles less noticeable and brings out the features I like :) Report Abuse

Depends on how my skin is that day. 9 times out of 10 it's mascara but if I'm breaking out I'd rather cover up my zits.





One of my fav new things is a highlighter for under eyes. I used to just use concealer for dark circles but this stuff is amazing.
Foundation and tinted glow enhancer with a tiny bit of blush/bronzer.





I can't find a good mascara, always too gluggy.
I'd have to say my mirror





followed by lipgloss and then eye liner. People somehow assume you're in full makeup if you're wearing eyeliner.
like i have 5 , not only 1


foundation, concealer ,blush, black eyeliner, bright pink lipgloss
Mascara and foundation :) Can't go without either.
Moisturizer , lipbalm %26amp; mascara
Blistex and Chapstick.





Tinted moisturizer.





Compact face powder.





face oil blotter
Mascara and concealer for those dark circles under my eyes!
Yes, mine is mascara too. The rest of my makeup doesn't look as good without mascara.
mascara and eyelash curler.....
Concealer !!!





Total must have and i LOVE mascara to:)
Mine is mascara too. Dark brown. And never go anywhere without having some lipgloss in my bag.
Red Concealer
Black eyeliner. That's my essential make up.
Eyeliner and lip gloss. My MUST-haves!
I have to have my foundation
Lip gloss.
EYE liner i would die without it!!!!! as you see in my pic....
eye liner and lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses