Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Makeup & Tools (brushes...)?

Please give me the names of all the makeup you use. Preferably NOT drugstore (mainly sephora/ulta products) Also i need to find good application tools (brushes, etc)





I have a lot of makeup but its mainly drugstore. I want to cut back to more valuable. Like instead of buying 5 drugstore eyeshadow cases just 1 thats more expensive but works better. I want to clean out and replace.





SO: TOOLS, MAKEUP


THANKS!Good Makeup %26amp; Tools (brushes...)?
First of all you need brushes. (5 is all you need, in some looks you only might need one brush!





1. foundation brush ~ you can use this to apply any foundation, and even apply your brush. It should be fluffy, and synthetic if you use liquid. Animal hair if you usually use powder.


2. concealer brush ~ this should be small and domed. Try it out at the store, and make sure it fits where your dark circles are and near the sides of your nose.


3. shader brush ~ This brush is for the eyes. Basically, it's the basic eye shadow brush. It should be medium sized and should also be domed.


4. blending brush. ~ This brush should be stiff. Very stiff! It's should be small and domed. Try applying a little dark eyeshadow to your hand and use the brush to blend it. Has it lightened, and looked more flattering? If so, get it.


5. kabuki brush ~ Many people think this brush is optional. I don't think so. I love this brush! First of all, it's a small domed brush. When you use it with circular motions on your face, it helps blend out your powders well. Also, you can use it on your eyes. Mainly it's pretty much a multi-tasker!


(I actually get all of mine from Nordstrom Rack. But, SEPHORA is great for brushes, but I find them a little to over priced)





1. Eye primer. ~ This is ONLY if you know your going to a lot of dinners or parties and you want to keep your shadow sticking. (Big hint, Urban Decay Primer Potion)


2. Powder Eye shadow ~ (BTW i love love love NARS eyeshadows...)


3. Cream Eyeshadow. ~ ne thing I really recommend is NARS El Dorado because it looks amazing on everyone! It's a soft gold, and golds are very in this summer! Or, if you want a cheaper version try Sugar's Color Stick in Apple Cider. I love color stick because it's really highly pigmented and stays on for a long long time.)


4. Brow Powder or Brow Gel ~ Choose your pick. Brow powder really helps people look at you and just you. It literally frames your face. But, if you want just a nice groomed fresh look try brow gel. (Anastasia is the best brow provider.)


5. Mascara ~ I think that's a pretty simple one... ( I love NARS waterproof one in Black Orchid, but it's sold out everywhere so try Dior DiorShow Mascara. ONE OF THE BEST)








1. Foundation ~ If you haven't gotten foundation already, think about this. If you have normal skin, just skip foundation. Instead just apply concealer, it'll be a lot lighter than normal. Oily skin go for mineral makeup. Dry skin go for cream or liquid.


2. Concealer ~ SUPER IMPORTANT. I myself just wear concealer, and I actually use Bare Escentual's Foundation SPF 15 as a concealer because it's so light and easy to apply. I'd usually go for liquid because it's not cakey, but try out the Bare Escentual thing first. (It's mineral, and applies flawlessly!)


3. Highlighter ~ This is very important. This can be applied to your cheekbones, inner corners (for the eye), and brow bone! Get one that is creamy and smooth. I really have to say NARS The Multiple in Copacabana is the best. If you want to splurge once, I'd probably say get this...


4. Blush ~ So many choices! Pick one that looks soft and fresh on your skin. I like NARS multiples because their cream and they look heavenly on me. But, it's really your choice. (BTW I use Mustique!)


5. Loose Powder ~ This is optional. It's kinda like primer, because it'll help your look last all day long. Apply it after you apply your other facial makeup.





LIPS LIPS LIPS :)





1. Lipstick ~ Ok, I love lipstick. I have to say, MAC makes the best ones. For a classic Red Lip I love New York Apple because it looks wonderful!! Also, they have a great selections of colors!!!





2. Lip gloss ~ Buy a clear one, that's all I can say. It'll make your lipsticks look A-mazing. For a regular one I love NARS lip glosses. Turkish Delight is amazing! THE BEST gloss. I also love Sweet Dreams





3. Lip Plumper ~ For the invisible lip plumper I love Juice Organics because it make's the softest pink. But really, go out and try Bare Escentual's Buxom Babe lip gloss because it's the best plumper. Great range of colors!Good Makeup %26amp; Tools (brushes...)?
well i use like trueblend and avon stuff. but if i where you i would just stick to some drugstore makeup. the reason im saying that is because the big brand makeup says it stays and works better. but it really doesnt. its also really expensive! i bought an eyeshadow and it was 15 dollors and it dont evenwork. you should have a mix of drugstore makeup and the big brands just in case
well mac is really good, all their stuff is good brushes and make-up. also clinique is has very good make-up. Check out sephora too. I use macabella mineral eyeshaddow and i love it. i got it at my nearby mall but im sure they have it online or online at macys. I also use clinque powder and blush. i also us mary kay mascara and thats really good. if you need a nice color lipgloss to stay on that does not taste wierd check forever 21.


i hope i helped :D
It sounds like your from America? (I'm from England lol) But I know that MAC is just as popular over in the States so i would highly recommend their products and also its worth getting some brush cleaner and clean them every week as that makes good brushes last longer.
I have used Artistry cosmetic


It is affordable product and it is the best cosmetic for me


It is really good , I really love it.


You can find all cosmetic accessories from the link below


http://www.quixtar.com/products/thumbnail.aspx?pid=1685%26amp;ctg=1913
check out michelle phan on youtube!


she has a bunch of turiols on how to do makeup


AS WELL as really good brands for makeup.


she even has her own makeup line called IQQU.


hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses