Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you heard of or used Eco-Tools makeup brushes?

They look good quality, and have gotten good reviews, but they were only $14 for a set of 5 brushes I think. I like that they are all natural.. Do they look okay?





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD…Have you heard of or used Eco-Tools makeup brushes?
I purchased the 5-pack one with a blush brush, eye-shading brush, concealer brush, angled eyeliner brush, and lash comb/brow brush type thing.


They're very high quality, the blush brush is extremely soft and barely sheds.


Eye shading brush ... Very stiff, not good for picking up powder shadow


Angled eyeliner brush - I love it, it works great for cream eyeliner or just lining your bottom lash line w/ shadow.


Concealer brush - stiff enough for concealer, very smoothly textured (meaning you probably won't scratch your eye or anything), I don't use much concealer, so I can't be that thorough


Lash comb - nothing special, but it is ecofriendly and convenient.Have you heard of or used Eco-Tools makeup brushes?
I LOVELOVELOVE them.


I own that set plus others that I bought seperately.


14 dollars is a good price. I believe I paid something around that.





They are super soft and fantastic quality- none of my brushes have shed or anything at all.





I have used all sorts of brushes from the most basic to high end brands and i love these. My only issue is I wish they would make more brushes. Thats the only thing that has me running back to Sephora for brushes- Ecotools doesnt have a variety of eye shadow brushes. Hopefully they will expand.
I absolutely LOVE the Eco-tools brushes. The bristles are so soft and easy to clean. My makeup goes on great.
i got them at target for 10.99 and they are super soft and work well. i love them all. at walgreens they have a display where you can feel them!
Yeah I use them and they work well
I use them and love them! They're super soft too :)
yes i love them. they're so soft too ^_^
i hear they work really well :) they sell them near me-ima go buy some soon :)
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses