Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I buy Armani makeup/cosmetics in Uk?

Don't want to buy online because my skintone changes frequently - The Armani make-up site doesn't work when I try to search for locations in UK, emailed them and they didn't reply, called some Armani boutiques and they didn't know :(Where can I buy Armani makeup/cosmetics in Uk?
You cant buy armani cosmetics via the internet, but they are only available in selfridges, either in bham, manchester or london.





Unfortunetly, Armani dont have any single boutiques in the UK.Where can I buy Armani makeup/cosmetics in Uk?
I've only ever seen it in Selfridges
Hi.


This site should help:


http://www.paidonresults.net/c/11579/1/6鈥?/a>
Most major department stores stock Armani make up now or if you are planning to travel abroad, they have franchises in Duty Free and it's cheaper
You can try using eBay... Do they have eBay in the U.K.?
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses