Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can i buy benefit cosmetics makeup in the uk?

Its my prom in two weeks and I am doing my makeup myself, as im very consious of people touching my face etc. As im doing it myself i want to buy a really good foundation. Does anyone know where i can buy benefit cosmetics makeup other than the website please?Where can i buy benefit cosmetics makeup in the uk?
Department stores such as Debenhams, and some of the larger Boots stores have it. They also have some freestanding stores in London. But if you're after foundation, just be wary that Benefit have a rather limited number of shades.Where can i buy benefit cosmetics makeup in the uk?
Debenhams have a Benefit section and i think Boots might too :]


If not try ebay they have all the make up you could think of :P
In big Boots, Spuerdrug (I think) and Debenhams stores. They have a stall thing in the make up sections :)
I've seen it in House of Frasier, but otherwise only on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses