Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I buy Cargo makeup in the UK?

Since Pout Covent Garden closed some time back I have had to rely on friends going to Sephora overseas to get me my fave lipstick from Cargo (it is the plant based packaging one - mariska?). Are there any other suppliers in the UK at all? Cheers!Where can I buy Cargo makeup in the UK?
This is from the Cargo website and it says it sells in many sainsbury stores in the UK woop.





Sainsbury's Altrincham Lloyd Street, Altrincham Altrincham, Cheshire UK





Sainsbury's Colney Park Barnet Road St Albans Hertfordshire UK





Sainsbury's Bagshot Road Ringmead, Bagshot Road Bracknell, Surrey UK





Sainsbury's Burpham Clay Lane Burpham, Surrey UK





Sainsbury's Watchmoor Park Blackwater Valley Road CAMBERLEY, Surrey UK





AND SO ON!





I will leave the website link in the source box so you can check to see if there is one near you :) Make sure you scroll to the bottom :DWhere can I buy Cargo makeup in the UK?
Well I live in the US, so I don't know much about the stores in the UK, but I know that you could always buy some makeup from Cargo at Sephora.com. It should come in a decent amount of time. Sorry that wasn't much help. :P





Hope I helped!





-Erica
You can check this site. They have had some last I checked





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/Cargo%20ma鈥?/a>
they sell cargo in some sainsbury's stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses