Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you use a regular airbrush tool for airbrush makeup?

IF you could what type of makeup would you use?Can you use a regular airbrush tool for airbrush makeup?
Yes You can Use Airbrush Makeup In A Regular Art store Airbrush Compressor %26amp; brush! When I went to Makeup school My Instructore Told us That the Makeup %26amp; Art stor compressors were the same (%26amp; thats all she used were the 50$ art store Airbrush System But with Airbrush Makeup)





I Use Both An art store System %26amp; a Dinair System I LOVE both But my Dinair System is Leopard %26amp; small (easy for travel) Plus it looks cool lol





It is cool to use any system BUT use ONLY Airbrush Makeup I strongly suggest Dinairs Makeup!!!! Hope this helps!!!Can you use a regular airbrush tool for airbrush makeup?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean can you use regular makeup in an airbrush tool? If so, no way. Regular foundation is way too thick to get through, so if you tried it, it would clog the whole thing up, and you'd have to disassemble it to clean it. Good luck!
ah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses