Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I get cheap makeup - not ebay though and UK sites only?

avonWhere can I get cheap makeup - not ebay though and UK sites only?
http://www,amazon.comWhere can I get cheap makeup - not ebay though and UK sites only?
missporty, collection 2000, rimmel , NYC


verygood ! x


also extras is quite good


dont no if you heard of it


email me if you want more info x


merry christmass! x
www.fragrancedirect.co.uk





I know it sounds like a perfume site and well it does sell perfume but it does sell a whole range of authentic branded make-up for like almost next to nothing.





Got a real Urban Decay lipgloss for 2 quid when they are usually like 10.





The delivery is very fast ( Ordered on the 19th came on the 21st and so cose to Christmas too!) And only costs like 2 quid for first class post.
elf.co.uk





VERY cheap and good :)
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses