Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good sensitive eye makeup brand in the UK? ?

I searched online and found that almay is a good brand for sensitive eyes, but they no longer stock it in the UK. my eyes literaly go bloodshot as soon as i put on mascara and eyeliner, so i am looking for sensitive eyemake up that wont do this. Thanks.What is a good sensitive eye makeup brand in the UK? ?
Most products do not openly advise they are suitable for sensitive skin; it is normally stated on the product. You will find there are are quite a few that are suitable for sensitive eyes.My bourjois liquid eyeliner is.





What you could do is pop in Boots or Superdrug and look at the packaging of the product. I am not sure, but I would expect Clinique and Boots No 7 to be suitable for sensitive eyes.





If you do have sensitive eyes I would avoid eyeliner on the waterline. I have sensitive eyes and that is a no no.





Some products will say they are ';hypoallegenic'; or something like that.
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses