Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the makeup product or tool you could not live without?

Do you have a makeup product or tool that you love? That you wouldn't be able to live without?


Whether it be lip balm, eyeliner, eyeshadow brush or whatever!


Tell me what it is and why. Thanks! What is the makeup product or tool you could not live without?
i love eyeliner!


i feel weird with out it and i also like mascara .it makes my eyes look more awake and like it doesnt look like i barely woke up or something


and i like cover up cuz i have frecklesWhat is the makeup product or tool you could not live without?
Uriage Lip balm (white packaging)- my lips were pretty chapped before , this product healed the dry cracks and made my lips soft.





Revlon colourstay eyeliner in Black Brown ; easy to use and matches easily with a lot of eyeshadow colours





Mascara - to wake up my sleepy looking eyes (at the moment my fave is Bourjois Volume Glamour)
Pressed powder!! It's can make me more beautiful anywhere





http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX…


http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX…



'Le Crayon Khol' by lancome in coffee black. It's about 30 dollars but it's the best eyeliner. it shows up really well and stays on all day
Ughhh Clinigue foundation and mascara....Idk if I am supposed to pic one, but I can't
EYELINER!!! I cannot leave the house without it.. If I do it feels as if I am naked! I love it because it brings out my eyes, not just mines... anyones.
eyeliner!!
for me it would be either foundation or chapstick. definelty chapstick like the lip butter one that stuff is really good
Urban Decay Primer Potion
eyeliner for suree. without it, i look like i just woke up. (not a pretty sight)



My friends say ALL!!!!



im not the girliest, so i would say my lip balm!!
Mmh.. Tough one. I'd say my MAC Fluidline in Blactrack.





Its the best. It pulls my whole look together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses