Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy a professional eye makeup palette in the UK?

I'm really struggling!





I'd prefer to buy online but any suggestions are welcome.





Thanks in advance!Does anyone know where I can buy a professional eye makeup palette in the UK?
On the knockDoes anyone know where I can buy a professional eye makeup palette in the UK?
MAC
Rimmel London, or MAC? Try looking in your mall, the big malls usually have most of the makeup stores. =)
Try www.strawberry.net or www.stagemakeuponline.com these are good sites for professional kits and are quite reasonably priced.
You can check this site, they have a bunch.
Try


Coastalscents.com


They do amazing palettes and its totally safe to buy from! I brought from there 3 times! If Not try Urban Decay (Which you can buy online or from Boots)
Try looking at Coastal Scents. They have great quality professional palettes at very good prices. I use the Matte 88-Color Palette and the 10-Pan Blush Palette.





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





They ship very quickly to the US. I know they also ship to the UK but I'm not sure how long it would take.





Zivah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses