Thursday, December 3, 2009

Urban Decay or Eco Tools makeup brushes?

Urban Decay: http://search.ulta.com/nav/brand/Urban%2鈥?/a>





Eco Tools: http://search.ulta.com/nav/brand/Eco%20T鈥?/a>





Which should I buy? I heard great things about Eco Tools' eyeshadow brush and liner brush, but I want to get the urban decay powder brush. I don't know if I want to mix the brands at all. What would you choose? Which do you like better?Urban Decay or Eco Tools makeup brushes?
urban decayUrban Decay or Eco Tools makeup brushes?
Eco tools of course! They are better for the environmant and are wayyyyy cheeper. Buy the powder brussh from urban decay and then get the eco brushes. It doesnt matter if you mix, as long as you like the feel and look the the brush gives you. If i were you i would go with all of the eco tools, but thats just me. I dont like Urban Decay.
well i love urban decay so i personally would get the urban decay brush. if you want it get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses