Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good eye makeup primer (in the uk)?

Just need a good primer, cant afford MAC





xWhats a good eye makeup primer (in the uk)?
I found a really good one for under a fiver (拢4.95 I think) from Barbara Daley at Tesco! It looks good on it's own too if you are going for a more 'natural look'. I've used Benefit and I really think this one is better (and much cheaper lol!) :)Whats a good eye makeup primer (in the uk)?
my favourite is benefit lemonaid..unfortuantely it is around 拢15 so i hardly buy it.


revlon do a pretty good eye primer for around 拢3..i found it here for 2.50 http://www.discountcosmeticsuk.com/366/R鈥?/a> it works pretty well at a fraction of the cost.
I've heard the Urban Decay one is really good. I've got a Benefit one which really isn't that great so I'm going to get the UD one next
Urban Decay's Primer Potion 拢9 from larger Boots or Debenhams stores. x
urban decay primer potion about $20 (in usa)
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses