Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup that WORKS uk women?

You know the way you see some women and their skin looks flawless and all one colour , Well I cant seem to get a fountation that does that for me! I have really clear skin though, Its just quite pale , My skins also dry so bronzer etc makes it all horrible and dryer! Any good founation advice??? Willing to pay upto the 拢25 rangeMakeup that WORKS uk women?
Hi I have found it hard to get a foundation that makes skin look flawless and actually matches my skin colour as I too am very pale,





I have found 2 that are brilliant one is better than the other but they both cover briliiantly ones is 5 pound and one is 7 pound





The 5 pound one is from tescos barbara dailys make up range is oil free and the colour is porceline it covers really well and doesnt leave steaks etc and leaves skin flawless and dewy and last all day. the only thing wrong with it is I think it brings my skin out a little as it does have a scent to it but and it doesnt last long especially if you us it like me everday.


But other than that it is the best foundation I have used and I wish I had found it ages ago as I spend a fortune on foundations and even the expensive ones are rubbish/





The 7 pound one is avons personal match smooth mineral foundation its the same as the bare esentuals one that everyone is talking about, I havent tried the bare esentuals one but this is fantastic for just 7 pound, it covers brillaintly and there is no need to apply powder to stop shine afterwards, its briliiant has no smell and is suitable for sensitive skin and free from irritants, the only thing wrong is as I am pale I went for the pales there which was ivory and its aliitle too pale but I just add a small amount of blusher or bronzer to my skin and I have the flawless look I have been after for ages, and it hasnt irriated my skin either,


I would say that either the nude or almond in this colour is better as it will give a warm look to the skin, im going to get the nude next time as its only 7 pound and usually on offer or buy it and get something free, but I dont mind paying if it works.


If you skin is dry and you find that things make your skin worse then just use vaseline this is what I have been using and my skin is 10x better and no blemishes or irritaitons.


I would try these first before paying out 25 pound as it probably wont work and be a waste of moneyMakeup that WORKS uk women?
I actually like make up that looks natural, barely there. I have quite dry skin and whilst a bit tanned at the moment it is naturally quite pale. My favourite is definitely No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation. Really works well to even skin colour.





http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





It never cakes or makes my skin dry either and protects it from the sun and or/ cold weather with it's spf 6 factor.
I love the 17 collection at boots they do these foundations in pump bottles in different shades there are 4.99, if you have quite pale skin i'd go for the nicely natural. For me i give myself a dusting of 17's oil control powder, then a nice bit of blusher to put colour on my cheeks. Also before i put my foundation on, i make sure i've given my face a good scrub (not too hard!) to get rid of any flaky skin then i apply vaseling intensive care moisturiser, this stops me from drying out, and make sure you leave it for at least 5mins to let the moisturiser to soak in. Apply foundation a bit at a time, applying in thin layers instead of just wacking loads on at a time. Hope this helps. xx
i use maybelline air mousse foundation but as a concealer as it seems to cover better and rimmel matte powder foundation which i have used for years as it is the best one i have ever tried and i have tried loads!!!
The new rimmel one that kate moss advertises is great. Then try bourjois chocolate bronzer - it smells like chocolate too yum!
Rimmel Matte Foundation Powder, it's about 拢5 I got it from superdrug. Sweep it over using a foundation-pad.





I also used Collection 2000 concealer in the ';Natural'; colour , it's about 拢3. Dab the concealer with your fingers under the eye-area and any blemishes you might have.





And the new foundation by Rimmel, it's called Renew. It's well good, makes your skin flawless and it lasts all day. Priced at 拢7.99.


You should put some on your fingers and sweep upwards, then blend in a circular motion.





I got all these from Superdrug.
Try Mac
  • hijackthis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses