Thursday, June 24, 2010

Uk girls: would you help a young guy become more feminine? (shopping, makeup!) :)?

as a young TV, I lovee to be feminine and girly whenever possible. due to my culture i cant 'come out' to family so id really love to meet friends who'd treat me as a girl, help me shop and dress, etc.. everything girly goes. am just interested in seeing how many girls in the uk, (near london if poss) would be interested in being my friend.. I wana be one of the girls sometimes.. It'd be soo ace.


I believe I'm not gay, but when i dress up as a girl i do begin to think of guys, etc.. i know it sounds strange..but once you get to know me..you'll see im a nice girl :)Uk girls: would you help a young guy become more feminine? (shopping, makeup!) :)?
ewwwwwUk girls: would you help a young guy become more feminine? (shopping, makeup!) :)?
sure ill be your friend. you cant judge someone before you know them. =]
Aw I would but I'm not near London sorry
ill be ur friend,im me x
all i can say is buy clothes on line go to top-shop site miss selfridge


i feel for you must be hurting that you cant come out to family take care


were lots pink
Being feminine and girly isn't just the makeup and clothes you wear, it's your personality, mannerism, and the things you like.





People can tell you what to wear if you want to be more feminine but at the end of the day, if it's not the styles you would pick you might feel uncomfortable. Find a celebrity you most feel personifies the way you wished you looked and dressed and use that as a template but try to make the style your own and unique.





One thing I find really makes any male very feminine is thinning the eyebrows down.
i would but i live in usa srry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses