Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UK Girls: Need your help with makeup/dressing/shopping!! Open mind!! Just for Fun!!?

I'm wondering if there's any girls based in and around the london area who are actually fond of having guy mates who enjoy being more girly?


I'm not gay, perhaps a little bi but since i was little i've loved all things feminine.


i love makeup, heels, dressing up, etc and would love to hear from people who would want to be friends..


I've only ever dressed in my own space, no one knows and i cant tell anyone because i can't risk hurting family or friends.


Hence I'm out looking for cool girl mates who understand me and would have jokes with me helping me out with makeup, and maybe we can learn how to walk in heels together!!..lolz


Can anyone point me in the right direction? where can i make friends like that?


im in my mid 20s, and i actually think i could look convincing as a girl.





here's 3 of my pics just to show ya:





http://a05-b05.mypicturetown.com/P2PwebC鈥?/a>





http://a05-b05.mypicturetown.com/P2PwebC鈥?/a>





http://a05-b05.mypicturetown.com/P2PwebC鈥?/a>











i do try my best, but defo think i can do better.. it's be a laugh!! i could paint your nails for you too :)





so i guess please feel free to get in touch to give me advice. I'm happy recieving mail from girls who wana be friends and helpful advice on what i should do, etc, etc...





Will be happy to provide answers to all your questions over mail please..





also, please leave cool, sweet answers. there's really no point in the nasty stuff.. xxx





(ps would love to know what u guys think of the pic!!)





if it sounds cool, then please meeeee!!.. mwwah xx





mspreeti ';at'; hotmail ';dot'; co ';dot'; ukUK Girls: Need your help with makeup/dressing/shopping!! Open mind!! Just for Fun!!?
you make me sickUK Girls: Need your help with makeup/dressing/shopping!! Open mind!! Just for Fun!!?
i thinnk you should get straight across bangs and loose curls like the other gurl said and maybe a little bit less blush and more eye makeup :]
Try doing loose curls 4 ur hair, n use eye liner n mascara 2 make ur eyes stand out with eye shadow. Try doin ur hair in messy pony tails or buns aswell
OMG VERY CONVINCING AS A GAL!! WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK MATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses