Wednesday, June 23, 2010

London/UK girls - Makeup/dressing advice needed for a GUY!!!?

Hiya all,


I'm interested in knowing if there's any girls around London/UK area who would enjoy and have fun with helping a guy dress up as a girl and make him more feminine.


I know some girls enjoy it, but I wana get in touch with some for a little fun and games. Where do I go to find people like that?





I may as well tell you - the guy is me, I've got pics that I'd share with the right people, looking for cool, fun girls around the london area who'd get a buzz in helping me dress up and teaching me how to walk in heels!.. hey ..we could learn together..!





If anyone knows of people like this point me in the right way!!.. My contact details are on my page, get in touch for more info girls.. xx





can answer all your questions opening if u mail me xLondon/UK girls - Makeup/dressing advice needed for a GUY!!!?
Sound's like fun, but how old are you first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses