Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you buy mark. makeup in the UK?

Cause it looks like lovely make-up.


Thankss :)Can you buy mark. makeup in the UK?
No she doesnt mean MAC you idiot she means mark. as in endorsed by breanna and lauren conrad mark. makeup ';LOL';





Idiot.





I wouldnt buy it on ebay cause they have a LOT of fake shady cosmetics on there.


Buy the REAL deal here :)


http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/default.as鈥?/a>





I think they have something to do with Avon though so maybe you could ask an Avon rep??Can you buy mark. makeup in the UK?
Unfortunately, mark. has not yet go international and they only ship within the U.S. I don't think Avon reps in the UK have access to many (if any) mark. products.





I have a few customers in London and Sweden, and I place their orders, they pay me through paypal and then I ship them to them. If you are interested in something like that shoot me a message.
I've been wondering this too your best bet is ebay. Although there are some Mark representatives that will ship to you, for more money obviously. I want mark to come to the UK too :(
lol..u mean MAC..%26amp; yea theres mac shops in london. Oxford street, Kensington.
yeh on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses